SharePoint CRM Workflow.
CRM Workflow is a SharePoint workflow solution created for Our CRM. The primary focus of CRM workflow is to help the end user achieve their daily business tasks quickly and efficiently by providing intelligent workflow charts and forms with contextual instructions.
CRM workflow will have a positive EFFECT on productivity by streamlining business process.
Easy – Flexible – Fast – Economic – Capable – Trendy.
CRM workflow is designed to instruct the end user what to do, when and how to do it. CRM Workflow logic is processed in the background and with an automated warning system that alerts you when you need to act. From a received alert, you can open an easy to use form which allows you submit further information. On screen instructions will guide you through the process.
Compliance Document Approval
If you are frustrated with losing control on published documents within SharePoint libraries then CRM workflow can help. This tool can be used to validate documents through the different workflow steps like document edition, approvers voting, document publication, distribution and archiving. The prebuilt and ready-for-use document management workflow allows you to deploy a simple and efficient document approval solution.
Extending SharePoint Capabilities
CRM WORKFLOW provides the workflow logic together with a user-friendly multiple-step form. The graphical flowchart view will advise where you’re currently positioned in the workflow process. It will also inform you of time allocated to achieve the current step.
Field permission rules are used to guide you when entering consistent data into the system. Fields may be hidden or read-only unlike standard SharePoint forms.
If you have any questions or queries about Our CRM Solution then please contact a member of our consultancy team on 020 8501 7674. Alternatively you can request a callback by completing our online contact form.
Click thumbnail to view gallery.
- Manage workflow logic including steps, permissions and automated alerts
- Provide a user-friendly & intelligent form with field permissions and user instructions
- Display a graphical workflow view with allocated & consumed times for each step
- Display a summary page of the workflow with complete traceability on the completed steps
- Drive SharePoint data/documents or external data in workflows (e.g. SQL Server, Oracle…)
- Manage sequential, parallel or voting steps
- Perform workflow actions and calculations
- Manage parent workflows and related sub-workflows
- Tell end users what to do, when and how
- Manage document approvals
- Automate any process you want
- Get automatically alerted when concerned
- Reduce processes lifecycle
- Improve processes efficiency and productivity
- Connect with your existing data
- Invite external customers, partners… in workflows