On Premise Deployment.
Microsoft SharePoint is one of the most scalable software platforms available on the market today. Many businesses have already chosen to utilise the functionality of SharePoint in-house while others prefer to host their SharePoint Solution on a cloud based network.
Our SharePoint consultants can assist with every stage of CRM Deployment. We can integrate Our CRM with an existing in-house SharePoint platform and we can also provide Project Management services for businesses who wish to implement a new in-house SharePoint server installation, together with Our CRM Application.
The advantages of hosting our CRM on-premise.
- Maximise your investment by integrating Our CRM to your existing SharePoint Solution
- A quick and easy installation, whether you require integration with an existing SharePoint platform or a new configuration
- No hidden costs and lower cost of ownership
- Keep your important data and all administration in-house
- 100% open solution – Extend to other SharePoint applications in the future
You can lease our in-house CRM Solution or you can purchase Our CRM outright. Contact us to find out more about our pricing options.
Our CRM from the cloud.
Many businesses are now starting to take advantage of ‘Software as a Service’ solutions from the cloud. Cloud computing has enabled businesses to access the latest software technology without any requirement for infrastructure investment or in-house deployment. The cloud offers businesses a way to speed up application deployment, lower operational costs and increase business agility.
Many of our clients choose to host Our CRM solution in the cloud. Some clients choose to host Our CRM on their existing cloud infrastructure while others utilise our very own ‘Application in the cloud’ platform.
The Advantages of a cloud-based CRM Solution:
- No investment in any hardware or software required
- Start working straight away at a low monthly fee
- You can quickly and easily customize your CRM application to your needs in hours and with no additional development required
- 100% open solution – extend to other SharePoint applications in the future
Our award winning CRM solution for SharePoint is now available from our ‘Application in the cloud’ platform for a low cost, pay-per-usage subscription. Contact us to find out more about our pricing options.
A mixed (hybrid) deployment of Our CRM will allow you to keep your internal CRM solution and administration in-house, while allowing your customers, partners or stakeholders to access your CRM application via the cloud.
Hybrid Deployment will not only improve your network security, as each environment is fully distinct, but it will also help to reduce your hardware and software costs. Both on-premise and cloud environments can be easily connected using our SharePoint connectors so you can instantly share important information or data with your clients and automate some of your processes.
Call 020 8501 7674 today and speak with an advisor about Our CRM deployment services. Alternatively you can request a call-back here and a member of the CRM team will contact soon.